When Should I Worry about Left Arm Pain?
- When the pain does not go away even after using various home remedies
- The area starts getting swollen, and there is visible redness
- Your pain is anxiety-induced
- You have trouble moving the left arm normally
- If the pain becomes regular
- If other symptoms accompany the pain
When to Call 911?
In other circumstances, it is necessary to seek immediate emergency services. Call 911 in case of the following:
- The arm pain is sudden and severe.
- You suspect/ or you are at risk of a heart attack.
- The arm pain is accompanied by pressure or squeezing in your chest.
- The pain is caused by a sudden injury to your arm, especially if there is a cracking or snapping sound.
- There is bleeding or severe swelling.
- You cannot move the arm.
Anxiety disorder can be crippling, including making you experience left arm anxiety that leaves you without full use of one arm. At Mango Clinic, we understand just how disruptive anxiety can be to your life, and we have the right resources to help you. Do not suffer alone, contact us today or click the banner below to book your appointment, and let’s help you get better.